This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: How do arrests by police impact the criminal court process? a. failure to gather enough evidence ... (Read 23 times)

fbq8i

How do arrests by police impact the criminal court process?

a. failure to gather enough evidence may make it difficult for the prosecutor to gain a conviction c. the increase in the number of arrest has swollen the court docket
  b. arrests by police do not impact the criminal court process d. arrests by police may make it difficult to gain a conviction and swell the court docket

Question 2

In the cases of Lassiter v. Department of Social Services and Santosky v. Kramer, the U.S. Supreme Court recognized the child's right to be free from parental abuse.

a. True
  b. False
  Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

itsakadoozi

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

True

fbq8i

Reply 2 on: Aug 12, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

dyrone

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

The calories found in one piece of cherry cheesecake could light a 60-watt light bulb for 1.5 hours.

Did you know?

Eating carrots will improve your eyesight. Carrots are high in vitamin A (retinol), which is essential for good vision. It can also be found in milk, cheese, egg yolks, and liver.

Did you know?

Elderly adults are at greatest risk of stroke and myocardial infarction and have the most to gain from prophylaxis. Patients ages 60 to 80 years with blood pressures above 160/90 mm Hg should benefit from antihypertensive treatment.

Did you know?

Blood in the urine can be a sign of a kidney stone, glomerulonephritis, or other kidney problems.

Did you know?

In most cases, kidneys can recover from almost complete loss of function, such as in acute kidney (renal) failure.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library