This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Under current U.S. law, set forth in the USA PATRIOT Act, what do acts of domestic terrorism appear ... (Read 107 times)

Medesa

Under current U.S. law, set forth in the USA PATRIOT Act, what do acts of domestic terrorism appear to be intended to do?
  I. Intimidate or coerce a civilian population
  II. Affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping
  III. Influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion

A) I, II
  B) I, III
  C) II, III
  D) I, II, III

Question 2

Which form of terrorism involves the use of terror for profit or psychological gain?

A) Ideological terrorism
  B) Criminal terrorism
  C) State-sponsored terrorism
  D) Revolutionary terrorism

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

vboyd24

Answer to Question 1

Answer: D

Answer to Question 2

B) Criminal terrorism

Medesa

Reply 2 on: Aug 17, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Liddy

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Every 10 seconds, a person in the United States goes to the emergency room complaining of head pain. About 1.2 million visits are for acute migraine attacks.

Did you know?

About 100 new prescription or over-the-counter drugs come into the U.S. market every year.

Did you know?

Illness; diuretics; laxative abuse; hot weather; exercise; sweating; caffeine; alcoholic beverages; starvation diets; inadequate carbohydrate consumption; and diets high in protein, salt, or fiber can cause people to become dehydrated.

Did you know?

A strange skin disease referred to as Morgellons has occurred in the southern United States and in California. Symptoms include slowly healing sores, joint pain, persistent fatigue, and a sensation of things crawling through the skin. Another symptom is strange-looking, threadlike extrusions coming out of the skin.

Did you know?

A seasonal flu vaccine is the best way to reduce the chances you will get seasonal influenza and spread it to others.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library