This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: You were a member of the Barbie Liberation Organization in the early 1990s. What did you and your ... (Read 69 times)

stevenposner

You were a member of the Barbie Liberation Organization in the early 1990s. What did you and your fellow creative people do to Barbie and G.I. Joe?

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

A(n) __________ type is a type of person who proceeds for his or her own gain without consideration of others.

Fill in the blank(s) with correct word

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Kaytorgator

Answer to Question 1

Answer: The Barbie Liberation Organization altered some dolls by switching out the voice boxes of the talking Barbie and the talking G.I. Joe so they would utter each other's phrases. This resulted in a Barbie that would yell, Attack Eat lead, Cobra and a G.I. Joe that said, Let's plan our dream wedding

Answer to Question 2

ruling (or dominant)

stevenposner

Reply 2 on: Jun 21, 2018
:D TYSM

31809pancho

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

The U.S. Pharmacopeia Medication Errors Reporting Program states that approximately 50% of all medication errors involve insulin.

Did you know?

If all the neurons in the human body were lined up, they would stretch more than 600 miles.

Did you know?

Complications of influenza include: bacterial pneumonia, ear and sinus infections, dehydration, and worsening of chronic conditions such as asthma, congestive heart failure, or diabetes.

Did you know?

In ancient Rome, many of the richer people in the population had lead-induced gout. The reason for this is unclear. Lead poisoning has also been linked to madness.

Did you know?

Malaria mortality rates are falling. Increased malaria prevention and control measures have greatly improved these rates. Since 2000, malaria mortality rates have fallen globally by 60% among all age groups, and by 65% among children under age 5.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library