This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: According to Martin Buber, in the __________, each human confirms the other person as being of ... (Read 37 times)

soccerdreamer_17

According to Martin Buber, in the __________, each human confirms the other person as being of unique value, whereas in the utilitarian __________, a person uses others but does not value them for themselves.

Fill in the blank(s) with correct word

Question 2

Parallels have been suggested between psychoanalysis and the

a. evolutionary perspective.
  b. cognitive perspective.
  c. self-regulation perspective.
  d. All of these answers are correct.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Chou

Answer to Question 1

I-Thou dialogue; I-It monologue

Answer to Question 2

D

soccerdreamer_17

Reply 2 on: Jun 21, 2018
Wow, this really help

jamesnevil303

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Approximately one in four people diagnosed with diabetes will develop foot problems. Of these, about one-third will require lower extremity amputation.

Did you know?

The longest a person has survived after a heart transplant is 24 years.

Did you know?

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has released reports detailing the deaths of infants (younger than 1 year of age) who died after being given cold and cough medications. This underscores the importance of educating parents that children younger than 2 years of age should never be given over-the-counter cold and cough medications without consulting their physicians.

Did you know?

The highest suicide rate in the United States is among people ages 65 years and older. Almost 15% of people in this age group commit suicide every year.

Did you know?

The immune system needs 9.5 hours of sleep in total darkness to recharge completely.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library