Author Question: What is the primary function of the Calvin cycle? A) use ATP to release carbon d (Read 787 times)

Jesse_J

What is the primary function of the Calvin cycle?
A) use ATP to release carbon dioxide
B) use NADPH to release carbon dioxide
C) split water and release oxygen
D) transport RuBP out of the chloroplast
E) synthesize simple sugars from carbon dioxide

aero

I picked E and I got it right, good luck :)

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Jesse_J

Thank you so much, I marked it solved ;D

Did you know?

To prove that stomach ulcers were caused by bacteria and not by stress, a researcher consumed an entire laboratory beaker full of bacterial culture. After this, he did indeed develop stomach ulcers, and won the Nobel Prize for his discovery.

Did you know?

Blood is approximately twice as thick as water because of the cells and other components found in it.

Did you know?

The top 10 most important tips that will help you grow old gracefully include (1) quit smoking, (2) keep your weight down, (3) take supplements, (4) skip a meal each day or fast 1 day per week, (5) get a pet, (6) get medical help for chronic pain, (7) walk regularly, (8) reduce arguments, (9) put live plants in your living space, and (10) do some weight training.

Did you know?

More than nineteen million Americans carry the factor V gene that causes blood clots, pulmonary embolism, and heart disease.

Did you know?

Cytomegalovirus affects nearly the same amount of newborns every year as Down syndrome.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library