Author Question: In an experiment studying photosynthesis performed during the day, you provide a (Read 851 times)

Jesse_J

In an experiment studying photosynthesis performed during the day, you provide a plant with radioactive carbon (14C) dioxide as a metabolic tracer. The 14C is incorporated first into oxaloacetate. The plant is best characterized as a
A) C4 plant.
B) C3 plant.
C) CAM plant.
D) heterotroph.
E) chemoautotroph.

aero

I picked A and I got it right, good luck :)

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Jesse_J

Thank you so much, I marked it solved ;D

Did you know?

As many as 20% of Americans have been infected by the fungus known as Histoplasmosis. While most people are asymptomatic or only have slight symptoms, infection can progress to a rapid and potentially fatal superinfection.

Did you know?

Human kidneys will clean about 1 million gallons of blood in an average lifetime.

Did you know?

In women, pharmacodynamic differences include increased sensitivity to (and increased effectiveness of) beta-blockers, opioids, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, and typical antipsychotics.

Did you know?

The top 10 most important tips that will help you grow old gracefully include (1) quit smoking, (2) keep your weight down, (3) take supplements, (4) skip a meal each day or fast 1 day per week, (5) get a pet, (6) get medical help for chronic pain, (7) walk regularly, (8) reduce arguments, (9) put live plants in your living space, and (10) do some weight training.

Did you know?

Urine turns bright yellow if larger than normal amounts of certain substances are consumed; one of these substances is asparagus.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library