This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Discuss the difference between human and animal sexuality. What will be an ideal ... (Read 11 times)

crobinson2013

Discuss the difference between human and animal sexuality.

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

Janisha has always been independent. When she married Mike two years ago, she continued to focus her attention on improving her self-image by attending classes and joining a support group for women executives. When Mike asked her to join him at a marriage encounter weekend, she refused. She explained, I don't want to tear down what I have tried so hard to build up in myself. Janisha's attitude reflects:

a. cynicism.
  b. hedonism.
  c. social networking.
  d. marriage improvement.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

mtmmmmmk

Answer to Question 1

Humans regulate sex because their biology has granted them sexual freedom of choice and sexual behavior can occur at any time, not depending on the estrus cycle of the female. The human female is the only female that can experience orgasm.

Answer to Question 2

B

crobinson2013

Reply 2 on: Jun 18, 2018
:D TYSM

alexanderhamilton

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

In ancient Rome, many of the richer people in the population had lead-induced gout. The reason for this is unclear. Lead poisoning has also been linked to madness.

Did you know?

More than 34,000 trademarked medication names and more than 10,000 generic medication names are in use in the United States.

Did you know?

Parkinson's disease is both chronic and progressive. This means that it persists over a long period of time and that its symptoms grow worse over time.

Did you know?

Acetaminophen (Tylenol) in overdose can seriously damage the liver. It should never be taken by people who use alcohol heavily; it can result in severe liver damage and even a condition requiring a liver transplant.

Did you know?

Addicts to opiates often avoid treatment because they are afraid of withdrawal. Though unpleasant, with proper management, withdrawal is rarely fatal and passes relatively quickly.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library