Author Question: If only I could have more time with her, I would make it the best time of her life, says the spouse ... (Read 31 times)

Sufayan.ah

If only I could have more time with her, I would make it the best time of her life, says the spouse of a terminally ill patient. Which of Kbler-Ross's stages does this reflect?

A) Anger
  B) Denial
  C) Bargaining
  D) Depression

Question 2

Elisabeth Kbler-Ross proposed five stages of dying. Research has indicated that

A) the stage of denial has the longest duration among the five stages.
  B) people experience described stages, but not in the proposed order.
  C) most people are likely to skip over the stage of bargaining.
  D) most people never do arrive at the stage of acceptance.

mammy1697

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

B

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Atropine, along with scopolamine and hyoscyamine, is found in the Datura stramonium plant, which gives hallucinogenic effects and is also known as locoweed.

Did you know?

The toxic levels for lithium carbonate are close to the therapeutic levels. Signs of toxicity include fine hand tremor, polyuria, mild thirst, nausea, general discomfort, diarrhea, vomiting, drowsiness, muscular weakness, lack of coordination, ataxia, giddiness, tinnitus, and blurred vision.

Did you know?

The horizontal fraction bar was introduced by the Arabs.

Did you know?

Looking at the sun may not only cause headache and distort your vision temporarily, but it can also cause permanent eye damage. Any exposure to sunlight adds to the cumulative effects of ultraviolet (UV) radiation on your eyes. UV exposure has been linked to eye disorders such as macular degeneration, solar retinitis, and corneal dystrophies.

Did you know?

The heart is located in the center of the chest, with part of it tipped slightly so that it taps against the left side of the chest.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library