This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which sentence is grammatically correct? a. My favorite federal holidays are (1) Memorial Day, (2) ... (Read 20 times)

Hungry!

Which sentence is grammatically correct?
 a. My favorite federal holidays are (1) Memorial Day, (2) Independence Day, and (3) Veterans Day.
  b. On Tuesday, February 3, I was instructed to meet my Professor in the Alex Hawkins Education Building to discuss my courses for next semester.
  c. Both of the above.
  d. None of the above.

Question 2

When preparing to take part in an online interview, you should close any software programs that may give you audible alerts or open windows on your screen.
 a. True
  b. False
 Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

carojassy25

Answer to Question 1

a.

Answer to Question 2

True

Hungry!

Reply 2 on: Aug 22, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

bbburns21

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

Elderly adults are living longer, and causes of death are shifting. At the same time, autopsy rates are at or near their lowest in history.

Did you know?

The term bacteria was devised in the 19th century by German biologist Ferdinand Cohn. He based it on the Greek word "bakterion" meaning a small rod or staff. Cohn is considered to be the father of modern bacteriology.

Did you know?

Persons who overdose with cardiac glycosides have a better chance of overall survival if they can survive the first 24 hours after the overdose.

Did you know?

Amphetamine poisoning can cause intravascular coagulation, circulatory collapse, rhabdomyolysis, ischemic colitis, acute psychosis, hyperthermia, respiratory distress syndrome, and pericarditis.

Did you know?

Though “Krazy Glue” or “Super Glue” has the ability to seal small wounds, it is not recommended for this purpose since it contains many substances that should not enter the body through the skin, and may be harmful.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library