Author Question: An example of positive self-talk is: a. Joan is one of our best admins.. b. I know I can do a good ... (Read 14 times)

mmm

An example of positive self-talk is:
 a. Joan is one of our best admins..
 b. I know I can do a good job on this presentation..
 c. You handled the travel arrangements very efficiently..
  d. There's no way I can meet that deadline..

Question 2

Since social networking sites have privacy settings, it is safe to assume that the images you post will not be seen by future employers.
 a. True
  b. False
 Indicate whether the statement is true or false

jazzlynnnnn

Answer to Question 1

b

Answer to Question 2

False

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

The effects of organophosphate poisoning are referred to by using the abbreviations “SLUD” or “SLUDGE,” It stands for: salivation, lacrimation, urination, defecation, GI upset, and emesis.

Did you know?

In ancient Rome, many of the richer people in the population had lead-induced gout. The reason for this is unclear. Lead poisoning has also been linked to madness.

Did you know?

The eye muscles are the most active muscles in the whole body. The external muscles that move the eyes are the strongest muscles in the human body for the job they have to do. They are 100 times more powerful than they need to be.

Did you know?

The cure for trichomoniasis is easy as long as the patient does not drink alcoholic beverages for 24 hours. Just a single dose of medication is needed to rid the body of the disease. However, without proper precautions, an individual may contract the disease repeatedly. In fact, most people develop trichomoniasis again within three months of their last treatment.

Did you know?

The first documented use of surgical anesthesia in the United States was in Connecticut in 1844.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library