This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which one of the following statements is NOT descriptive of acting as an information magnet? A) ... (Read 60 times)

sjones

Which one of the following statements is NOT descriptive of acting as an information magnet?

A) Listen to coworkers who pass along information that hasn't been confirmed.
  B) Attend seminars, conventions, conferences, and workshops.
  C) Listen to motivational or informational tapes while you travel to and from work.
  D) Subscribe to and read professional magazines.

Question 2

Which one of the following questions or statements would you NOT ask or make when forces beyond your control interfere with achievement of your goals?

A) Although these things are happening, I will continue to meet these goals.
  B) How can I learn how to handle situations that will continue to keep me from meeting my
  goals?
  C) Are my goals realistic?
  D) Should I re -evaluate these goals?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

helenmarkerine

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

A

sjones

Reply 2 on: Aug 22, 2018
Wow, this really help

Missbam101

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Before a vaccine is licensed in the USA, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) reviews it for safety and effectiveness. The CDC then reviews all studies again, as well as the American Academy of Pediatrics and the American Academy of Family Physicians. Every lot of vaccine is tested before administration to the public, and the FDA regularly inspects vaccine manufacturers' facilities.

Did you know?

Atropine, along with scopolamine and hyoscyamine, is found in the Datura stramonium plant, which gives hallucinogenic effects and is also known as locoweed.

Did you know?

Increased intake of vitamin D has been shown to reduce fractures up to 25% in older people.

Did you know?

The term pharmacology is derived from the Greek words pharmakon("claim, medicine, poison, or remedy") and logos ("study").

Did you know?

The modern decimal position system was the invention of the Hindus (around 800 AD), involving the placing of numerals to indicate their value (units, tens, hundreds, and so on).

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library