Author Question: If you are in a peer's office and you answer the phone, it is inappropriate to say: a. Who's ... (Read 61 times)

rayancarla1

If you are in a peer's office and you answer the phone, it is inappropriate to say:

a. Who's calling, please?
  b. This is _____. How may I help you?
  c. This is _____. I'm answering the phone for ____.
  d. She is in a meeting; how may I help you?

Question 2

In the unlikely event you reach an office professional (instead of a voice mail of the person you are calling), how should you address the person?

a. Ask for the person you are calling for.
  b. Ask for the person's extension without offering any other information.
  c. Ask for the person you are calling for, state your name and purpose for calling.
  d. Ask for the person you are calling for, and state your name.

efwsefaw

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

D