This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which element is oxidized in the reaction below? I- + MnO4- + H+ I2 + MnO2 + cO A) I B) Mn C) ... (Read 191 times)

frankwu

Which element is oxidized in the reaction below? I- + MnO4- + H+  I2 + MnO2 + cO

A) I
  B) Mn
  C) O
  D) H

Question 2

The amount of gas that occupies 60.82 L at 31.0 C and 367 mm Hg is ________ mol.

A) 1.18
  B) 0.850
  C) 894
  D) 11.6
  E) 0.120

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

courtney_bruh

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

A

frankwu

Reply 2 on: Aug 27, 2018
Wow, this really help

ASDFGJLO

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Hippocrates noted that blood separates into four differently colored liquids when removed from the body and examined: a pure red liquid mixed with white liquid material with a yellow-colored froth at the top and a black substance that settles underneath; he named these the four humors (for blood, phlegm, yellow bile, and black bile).

Did you know?

Essential fatty acids have been shown to be effective against ulcers, asthma, dental cavities, and skin disorders such as acne.

Did you know?

Since 1988, the CDC has reported a 99% reduction in bacterial meningitis caused by Haemophilus influenzae, due to the introduction of the vaccine against it.

Did you know?

Drugs are in development that may cure asthma and hay fever once and for all. They target leukotrienes, which are known to cause tightening of the air passages in the lungs and increase mucus productions in nasal passages.

Did you know?

Side effects from substance abuse include nausea, dehydration, reduced productivitiy, and dependence. Though these effects usually worsen over time, the constant need for the substance often overcomes rational thinking.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library