This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Write the name for Sn(SO4)2. Remember that Sn forms several ions. A) tin (I) sulfite B) tin (IV) ... (Read 27 times)

chads108

Write the name for Sn(SO4)2. Remember that Sn forms several ions.

A) tin (I) sulfite
  B) tin (IV) sulfate
  C) tin sulfide
  D) tin (II) sulfite
  E) tin (I) sulfate

Question 2

The outside air temperature is 30F, what is the temperature in Kelvin?

A) 303 K
  B) 307 K
  C) 274 K
  D) 272 K

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

trampas

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

D

chads108

Reply 2 on: Aug 27, 2018
Wow, this really help

TheNamesImani

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

About 60% of newborn infants in the United States are jaundiced; that is, they look yellow. Kernicterus is a form of brain damage caused by excessive jaundice. When babies begin to be affected by excessive jaundice and begin to have brain damage, they become excessively lethargic.

Did you know?

Looking at the sun may not only cause headache and distort your vision temporarily, but it can also cause permanent eye damage. Any exposure to sunlight adds to the cumulative effects of ultraviolet (UV) radiation on your eyes. UV exposure has been linked to eye disorders such as macular degeneration, solar retinitis, and corneal dystrophies.

Did you know?

Increased intake of vitamin D has been shown to reduce fractures up to 25% in older people.

Did you know?

In ancient Rome, many of the richer people in the population had lead-induced gout. The reason for this is unclear. Lead poisoning has also been linked to madness.

Did you know?

When blood is deoxygenated and flowing back to the heart through the veins, it is dark reddish-blue in color. Blood in the arteries that is oxygenated and flowing out to the body is bright red. Whereas arterial blood comes out in spurts, venous blood flows.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library