This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following is the default outline style in Word? A) I, A, a B) Heading 1, Heading 2, ... (Read 28 times)

CBme

Which of the following is the default outline style in Word?

A) I, A, a B) Heading 1, Heading 2, Heading 3
  C) I, II, III D) 1, 2, 3

Question 2

The ________ function chooses adjacent cells that contain numbers, adds the values, and displays the total in the cell that contains the function.

Fill in the blank(s) with correct word

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

miss_1456@hotmail.com

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

SUM

CBme

Both answers were spot on, thank you once again

Did you know?

Blastomycosis is often misdiagnosed, resulting in tragic outcomes. It is caused by a fungus living in moist soil, in wooded areas of the United States and Canada. If inhaled, the fungus can cause mild breathing problems that may worsen and cause serious illness and even death.

Did you know?

Despite claims by manufacturers, the supplement known as Ginkgo biloba was shown in a study of more than 3,000 participants to be ineffective in reducing development of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease in older people.

Did you know?

Asthma-like symptoms were first recorded about 3,500 years ago in Egypt. The first manuscript specifically written about asthma was in the year 1190, describing a condition characterized by sudden breathlessness. The treatments listed in this manuscript include chicken soup, herbs, and sexual abstinence.

Did you know?

Many supplement containers do not even contain what their labels say. There are many documented reports of products containing much less, or more, that what is listed on their labels. They may also contain undisclosed prescription drugs and even contaminants.

Did you know?

There are more bacteria in your mouth than there are people in the world.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library