This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Match each of the following terms to its meaning: I. run II. sketch III. library IV. IDE V. ... (Read 67 times)

naturalchemist

Match each of the following terms to its meaning:

I. run
  II. sketch
  III. library
  IV. IDE
  V. interact

A. The output of Processing language
  B. programming environment
  C. execute the program
  D. collections of additional functionalities
  E. control the sketch with human input

Question 2

________ is a popular collaborative online encyclopedia.

Fill in the blank(s) with correct word

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

hugthug12

Answer to Question 1

C, A, D, B, E

Answer to Question 2

Wikipedia

naturalchemist

Reply 2 on: Aug 29, 2018
:D TYSM

amit

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

There are actually 60 minerals, 16 vitamins, 12 essential amino acids, and three essential fatty acids that your body needs every day.

Did you know?

Historic treatments for rheumatoid arthritis have included gold salts, acupuncture, a diet consisting of apples or rhubarb, nutmeg, nettles, bee venom, bracelets made of copper, prayer, rest, tooth extractions, fasting, honey, vitamins, insulin, snow collected on Christmas, magnets, and electric convulsion therapy.

Did you know?

Children with strabismus (crossed eyes) can be treated. They are not able to outgrow this condition on their own, but with help, it can be more easily corrected at a younger age. It is important for infants to have eye examinations as early as possible in their development and then another at age 2 years.

Did you know?

Most strokes are caused when blood clots move to a blood vessel in the brain and block blood flow to that area. Thrombolytic therapy can be used to dissolve the clot quickly. If given within 3 hours of the first stroke symptoms, this therapy can help limit stroke damage and disability.

Did you know?

In the United States, there is a birth every 8 seconds, according to the U.S. Census Bureau's Population Clock.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library