This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The American Civil War is usually not viewed as a war between democracies because a. the Union ... (Read 26 times)

Ebrown

The American Civil War is usually not viewed as a war between democracies because

a. the Union (the north) was not very democratic.
  b. women were not yet allowed to vote.
  c. the Union and Confederacy were not considered independent states.
  d. the United States was still a British colony.

Question 2

The most controversial potential case of a war in which democracies may have fought each other is

a. the Vietnam War.
  b. the American Revolution.
  c. World War I.
  d. World War II.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

jaykayy05

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

C

Ebrown

Reply 2 on: Sep 3, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

bblaney

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

Pregnant women usually experience a heightened sense of smell beginning late in the first trimester. Some experts call this the body's way of protecting a pregnant woman from foods that are unsafe for the fetus.

Did you know?

About 3.2 billion people, nearly half the world population, are at risk for malaria. In 2015, there are about 214 million malaria cases and an estimated 438,000 malaria deaths.

Did you know?

The types of cancer that alpha interferons are used to treat include hairy cell leukemia, melanoma, follicular non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, and AIDS-related Kaposi's sarcoma.

Did you know?

Amphetamine poisoning can cause intravascular coagulation, circulatory collapse, rhabdomyolysis, ischemic colitis, acute psychosis, hyperthermia, respiratory distress syndrome, and pericarditis.

Did you know?

The term pharmacology is derived from the Greek words pharmakon("claim, medicine, poison, or remedy") and logos ("study").

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library