This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Meeting via the Internet has lessened the importance of attractiveness as an early factor in meeting ... (Read 69 times)

jjjetplane

Meeting via the Internet has lessened the importance of attractiveness as an early factor in meeting another person.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Question 2

Seth was arrested for shoplifting. When his mother came to pick him up from the police station, she asked him why he stole the merchandise. Give an example of a defense mechanism that Seth might use as an excuse.

What will be an ideal response?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

kescobar@64

Answer to Question 1

T

Answer to Question 2

Seth could use rationalization (I was just looking at the merchandise, I didn't know that it was in my pocket, I was planning to pay for it and I forgot.), projection (my friend was the one that took the merchandise, the security guard was just picking on me), or compensation (I have straight A's, I always do what you tell me.).

Did you know?

Everyone has one nostril that is larger than the other.

Did you know?

Many of the drugs used by neuroscientists are derived from toxic plants and venomous animals (such as snakes, spiders, snails, and puffer fish).

Did you know?

The liver is the only organ that has the ability to regenerate itself after certain types of damage. As much as 25% of the liver can be removed, and it will still regenerate back to its original shape and size. However, the liver cannot regenerate after severe damage caused by alcohol.

Did you know?

Most strokes are caused when blood clots move to a blood vessel in the brain and block blood flow to that area. Thrombolytic therapy can be used to dissolve the clot quickly. If given within 3 hours of the first stroke symptoms, this therapy can help limit stroke damage and disability.

Did you know?

Drugs are in development that may cure asthma and hay fever once and for all. They target leukotrienes, which are known to cause tightening of the air passages in the lungs and increase mucus productions in nasal passages.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library