This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The type of assessment used to reveal the need for additional evaluation is: a. a portfolio. b. ... (Read 86 times)

KWilfred

The type of assessment used to reveal the need for additional evaluation is:

a. a portfolio.
  b. a screening instrument.
  c. a documentation panel.
  d. both A and B.
  e. both A and C.

Question 2

Is the following adult script an accurate use of the skill sequence you learned? If it is, write true then go on to the next question. If not, write false and explain why not.
  Melissa, your wiggling is keeping me from getting your snowsuit on. Im irritated because you keep moving around. Stop wiggling and sit still. (The adult moves closer to the child.) Either sit still so I can get your suit on, or you wont be able to go outside. Youre still wiggling. Remember, I said either sit still or no outside time. Now you will have to remain indoors.

What will be an ideal response?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

jasonq

Answer to Question 1

b
RATIONALE: The type of assessment used to reveal the need for additional evaluation is called a
screening instrument.

Answer to Question 2

ANSWER: No. The statement that opens the sequence is an accusation, not a reflection.

Did you know?

By definition, when a medication is administered intravenously, its bioavailability is 100%.

Did you know?

Drying your hands with a paper towel will reduce the bacterial count on your hands by 45–60%.

Did you know?

Malaria was not eliminated in the United States until 1951. The term eliminated means that no new cases arise in a country for 3 years.

Did you know?

On average, someone in the United States has a stroke about every 40 seconds. This is about 795,000 people per year.

Did you know?

Studies show that systolic blood pressure can be significantly lowered by taking statins. In fact, the higher the patient's baseline blood pressure, the greater the effect of statins on his or her blood pressure.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library