This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Select the appropriate paraphrase reflection for the following situation: Child, Look, teacher, I ... (Read 149 times)

mp14

Select the appropriate paraphrase reflection for the following situation: Child, Look, teacher, I painted everything the same color.

a. Good for you.
  b. I like the way you used all that purple.
  c. You must be pleased.
  d. Tell me about your painting.
  e. You painted your whole picture purple.

Question 2

Part C of IDEA Provides special education or specialized instruction for children over the age of 3 with an impairment, disability, or developmental delay.

a. True
  b. False

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

itsakadoozi

Answer to Question 1

ANSWER: e

Answer to Question 2

ANSWER: True

mp14

Reply 2 on: Sep 14, 2018
Gracias!

JCABRERA33

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

The average adult has about 21 square feet of skin.

Did you know?

Fewer than 10% of babies are born on their exact due dates, 50% are born within 1 week of the due date, and 90% are born within 2 weeks of the date.

Did you know?

Long-term mental and physical effects from substance abuse include: paranoia, psychosis, immune deficiencies, and organ damage.

Did you know?

Persons who overdose with cardiac glycosides have a better chance of overall survival if they can survive the first 24 hours after the overdose.

Did you know?

Though the United States has largely rejected the metric system, it is used for currency, as in 100 pennies = 1 dollar. Previously, the British currency system was used, with measurements such as 12 pence to the shilling, and 20 shillings to the pound.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library