This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Riley paints several lines and shapes. She says, I'm making a design Which of the following artistic ... (Read 98 times)

mcmcdaniel

Riley paints several lines and shapes. She says, I'm making a design Which of the following artistic terms matches this example?

a. product
  b. content
  c. motive
  d. process

Question 2

Amanda folds, tears, and staples a sheet of scrap paper. She crumples it up and tosses it in the wastebasket on the way to lunch. Which of the following artistic terms matches this example?

a. product
  b. content
  c. motive
  d. process

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Animal_Goddess

Answer to Question 1

ANSWER: b

Answer to Question 2

ANSWER: a

mcmcdaniel

Reply 2 on: Sep 15, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Perkypinki

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

The first monoclonal antibodies were made exclusively from mouse cells. Some are now fully human, which means they are likely to be safer and may be more effective than older monoclonal antibodies.

Did you know?

Most childhood vaccines are 90–99% effective in preventing disease. Side effects are rarely serious.

Did you know?

The most dangerous mercury compound, dimethyl mercury, is so toxic that even a few microliters spilled on the skin can cause death. Mercury has been shown to accumulate in higher amounts in the following types of fish than other types: swordfish, shark, mackerel, tilefish, crab, and tuna.

Did you know?

Amoebae are the simplest type of protozoans, and are characterized by a feeding and dividing trophozoite stage that moves by temporary extensions called pseudopodia or false feet.

Did you know?

Historic treatments for rheumatoid arthritis have included gold salts, acupuncture, a diet consisting of apples or rhubarb, nutmeg, nettles, bee venom, bracelets made of copper, prayer, rest, tooth extractions, fasting, honey, vitamins, insulin, snow collected on Christmas, magnets, and electric convulsion therapy.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library