This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: James looks in the mirror and smiles. He runs back to the easel and works on his self-portrait. ... (Read 114 times)

folubunmi

James looks in the mirror and smiles. He runs back to the easel and works on his self-portrait. Which of the following artistic terms matches this example?

a. product
  b. content
  c. motive
  d. process

Question 2

I get so mad sometimes and that's why I make scribbles all over my paper. Which of the following artistic terms matches this example?

a. product
  b. content
  c. motive
  d. process

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

dominiqueenicolee

Answer to Question 1

ANSWER: d

Answer to Question 2

ANSWER: c

folubunmi

Reply 2 on: Sep 15, 2018
Excellent

miss.ashley

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

The first monoclonal antibodies were made exclusively from mouse cells. Some are now fully human, which means they are likely to be safer and may be more effective than older monoclonal antibodies.

Did you know?

Approximately one in four people diagnosed with diabetes will develop foot problems. Of these, about one-third will require lower extremity amputation.

Did you know?

Vampire bats have a natural anticoagulant in their saliva that permits continuous bleeding after they painlessly open a wound with their incisors. This capillary blood does not cause any significant blood loss to their victims.

Did you know?

A seasonal flu vaccine is the best way to reduce the chances you will get seasonal influenza and spread it to others.

Did you know?

Most fungi that pathogenically affect humans live in soil. If a person is not healthy, has an open wound, or is immunocompromised, a fungal infection can be very aggressive.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library