This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following cities produced the third pope at a 1409 ecumenical council designed to heal ... (Read 25 times)

jon_i

Which of the following cities produced the third pope at a 1409 ecumenical council designed to heal the Great Schism?

A. Milan
  B. Pisa
  C. Capri
  D. Piacere

Question 2

Where did the Black Death originate?

A.
  in France along the River Seine

B.
  in Asia where it was spread by the Mongols

C.
  in Asia Minor among the remnants of the Eastern Empire

D.
  in Great Britain along the Thames

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

kilada

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

B

jon_i

Reply 2 on: Sep 28, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

coreycathey

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

The modern decimal position system was the invention of the Hindus (around 800 AD), involving the placing of numerals to indicate their value (units, tens, hundreds, and so on).

Did you know?

Prostaglandins were first isolated from human semen in Sweden in the 1930s. They were so named because the researcher thought that they came from the prostate gland. In fact, prostaglandins exist and are synthesized in almost every cell of the body.

Did you know?

Only one in 10 cancer deaths is caused by the primary tumor. The vast majority of cancer mortality is caused by cells breaking away from the main tumor and metastasizing to other parts of the body, such as the brain, bones, or liver.

Did you know?

Not getting enough sleep can greatly weaken the immune system. Lack of sleep makes you more likely to catch a cold, or more difficult to fight off an infection.

Did you know?

According to the CDC, approximately 31.7% of the U.S. population has high low-density lipoprotein (LDL) or "bad cholesterol" levels.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library