This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Transcortical sensory aphasia results from damage to a. Broca's area. b. Wernicke's area. c. ... (Read 127 times)

james0929

Transcortical sensory aphasia results from damage to

a. Broca's area.
  b. Wernicke's area.
  c. the primary auditory cortex.
  d. the posterior language area.
  e. the prefrontal cortex.

Question 2

I can hear you talking, I just can't understand what you're saying. This statement was likely made by someone who has

a. Wernicke's aphasia.
  b. anomia.
  c. transcortical sensory aphasia.
  d. pure word deafness.
  e. damage to the right insular cortex.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

taylorsonier

Answer to Question 1

Answer: d. the posterior language area.

Answer to Question 2

Answer: d. pure word deafness.

james0929

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
Wow, this really help

Chelseyj.hasty

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Over time, chronic hepatitis B virus and hepatitis C virus infections can progress to advanced liver disease, liver failure, and hepatocellular carcinoma. Unlike other forms, more than 80% of hepatitis C infections become chronic and lead to liver disease. When combined with hepatitis B, hepatitis C now accounts for 75% percent of all cases of liver disease around the world. Liver failure caused by hepatitis C is now leading cause of liver transplants in the United States.

Did you know?

Between 1999 and 2012, American adults with high total cholesterol decreased from 18.3% to 12.9%

Did you know?

A cataract is a clouding of the eyes' natural lens. As we age, some clouding of the lens may occur. The first sign of a cataract is usually blurry vision. Although glasses and other visual aids may at first help a person with cataracts, surgery may become inevitable. Cataract surgery is very successful in restoring vision, and it is the most frequently performed surgery in the United States.

Did you know?

A strange skin disease referred to as Morgellons has occurred in the southern United States and in California. Symptoms include slowly healing sores, joint pain, persistent fatigue, and a sensation of things crawling through the skin. Another symptom is strange-looking, threadlike extrusions coming out of the skin.

Did you know?

The highest suicide rate in the United States is among people ages 65 years and older. Almost 15% of people in this age group commit suicide every year.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library