This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Leah was caught drinking alcohol in her dorm room at college. When asked if she has any concerns ... (Read 143 times)

Chloeellawright

Leah was caught drinking alcohol in her dorm room at college. When asked if she has any concerns about her drinking, she responds, I drink every day if I can. I'm young, and this is my time to party. What stage of change does Leah exemplify?

a) Precontemplatio
  b) Contemplation
  c) Preparation
  d) Maintenance

Question 2

Evaluate the argument that marijuana causes a motivational syndrome. What other factors may be influencing a user's behavior, and how?

What will be an ideal response?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

olivia_paige29

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

Expectations and differences in THC concentration play a significant role in the experienced effects of marijuana.

Chloeellawright

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Perkypinki

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

In 2012, nearly 24 milliion Americans, aged 12 and older, had abused an illicit drug, according to the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA).

Did you know?

Human stomach acid is strong enough to dissolve small pieces of metal such as razor blades or staples.

Did you know?

The heart is located in the center of the chest, with part of it tipped slightly so that it taps against the left side of the chest.

Did you know?

The first monoclonal antibodies were made exclusively from mouse cells. Some are now fully human, which means they are likely to be safer and may be more effective than older monoclonal antibodies.

Did you know?

Illicit drug use costs the United States approximately $181 billion every year.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library