Author Question: Match the following terms with their description.I.Binary ... (Read 1517 times)

charchew

Match the following terms with their description.
I.Variant
II.Artistic effect
III.Aspect ratio
IV.Style
V.Black slide
A.Displays after the last slide
B.Different theme style and color
C.Format applied to images
D.Collection of formatting options
E.Width related to height of the display

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Zoey63294

Match the following terms with their description.
I.Variant
II.Artistic effect
III.Aspect ratio
IV.Style
V.Black slide
A.Displays after the last slide
B.Different theme style and color
C.Format applied to images
D.Collection of formatting options
E.Width related to height of the display

xiazhe

Did you know?

Liver spots have nothing whatsoever to do with the liver. They are a type of freckles commonly seen in older adults who have been out in the sun without sufficient sunscreen.

Did you know?

The most dangerous mercury compound, dimethyl mercury, is so toxic that even a few microliters spilled on the skin can cause death. Mercury has been shown to accumulate in higher amounts in the following types of fish than other types: swordfish, shark, mackerel, tilefish, crab, and tuna.

Did you know?

Asthma-like symptoms were first recorded about 3,500 years ago in Egypt. The first manuscript specifically written about asthma was in the year 1190, describing a condition characterized by sudden breathlessness. The treatments listed in this manuscript include chicken soup, herbs, and sexual abstinence.

Did you know?

Signs and symptoms of a drug overdose include losing consciousness, fever or sweating, breathing problems, abnormal pulse, and changes in skin color.

Did you know?

Street names for barbiturates include reds, red devils, yellow jackets, blue heavens, Christmas trees, and rainbows. They are commonly referred to as downers.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library