Author Question: Match the following terms with their location.I.HeaderII.Slide paneIII.ThumbnailsIV.Notes ... (Read 359 times)

james

Match the following terms with their location.
I.Header
II.Slide pane
III.Thumbnails
IV.Notes pane
V.Status bar
A.Top of each slide
B.On the right of the window
C.On the left of the window
D.Below the Slide pane
E.Bottom of the window

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

tth

Match the following task with its tab location.
I.Add a new slide
II.Add a style to a picture
III.Display the presentation
IV.Add a footer
V.Print handouts
A.Insert tab
B.Picture Tools Format tab
C.Slide Show tab
D.Home tab
E.File tab

nyrave

Did you know?

The first documented use of surgical anesthesia in the United States was in Connecticut in 1844.

Did you know?

More than 30% of American adults, and about 12% of children utilize health care approaches that were developed outside of conventional medicine.

Did you know?

Women are two-thirds more likely than men to develop irritable bowel syndrome. This may be attributable to hormonal changes related to their menstrual cycles.

Did you know?

The Food and Drug Administration has approved Risperdal, an adult antipsychotic drug, for the symptomatic treatment of irritability in children and adolescents with autism. The approval is the first for the use of a drug to treat behaviors associated with autism in children. These behaviors are included under the general heading of irritability and include aggression, deliberate self-injury, and temper tantrums.

Did you know?

Chronic marijuana use can damage the white blood cells and reduce the immune system's ability to respond to disease by as much as 40%. Without a strong immune system, the body is vulnerable to all kinds of degenerative and infectious diseases.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library