This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Frequency (or telephone) theory proposed that: a. Individual neurons in the auditory nerve fired ... (Read 106 times)

jon_i

Frequency (or telephone) theory proposed that:

a. Individual neurons in the auditory nerve fired at the same frequency as the rate of the sound source
  b. Individual neurons in the auditory nerve fired at the same intensity as the intensity of the sound source
  c. Individual neurons in the auditory nerve fired at a rate that was proportional to the intensity of the sound source
  d. Individual neurons in the dorsal path fired at the same frequency as the rate of the neurons in the ventral pathway

Question 2

While researchers feel it is more ethical for animals to experience suffering than humans, animal rights activists argue that this is an unacceptable and biased viewpoint called:

a. Racism
  b. Antiethics
  c. Speciesism
  d. Ethical blindness

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Athena23

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

C

jon_i

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

ghepp

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

Oliver Wendell Holmes is credited with introducing the words "anesthesia" and "anesthetic" into the English language in 1846.

Did you know?

Illness; diuretics; laxative abuse; hot weather; exercise; sweating; caffeine; alcoholic beverages; starvation diets; inadequate carbohydrate consumption; and diets high in protein, salt, or fiber can cause people to become dehydrated.

Did you know?

The human body produces and destroys 15 million blood cells every second.

Did you know?

According to the CDC, approximately 31.7% of the U.S. population has high low-density lipoprotein (LDL) or "bad cholesterol" levels.

Did you know?

Urine turns bright yellow if larger than normal amounts of certain substances are consumed; one of these substances is asparagus.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library