This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following teacher statements reflects the conflict resolution model presented in the textbook? (Read 363 times)

fagboi

Question 1

A third-grade child with mild autism is most likely to report that he:
◦ has no friends in school and probably never will.
◦ is friends with every person in his classroom and his neighborhood.
◦ has friends but still feels isolated and lonely.
◦ has enough friends and does not need to make more.

Question 2

Which of the following teacher statements reflects the conflict resolution model presented in the textbook?
◦ "I'm going to need to put the toy away, since you can't share it nicely. I'll bring it out again, when you show me you can cooperate."
◦ "What do you say when you have a problem like this. Do you remember the words I taught you?"
◦ "I'm going to have the two of you play apart for a little while, since you can't get along. When you're playing nicely for awhile, I'll let you play together again."
◦ "That's a good idea for solving your disagreement. Can you think of something else you could do to solve the problem?"

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by fagboi on Aug 19, 2019

SomethingSomething

Lorsum iprem. Lorsus sur ipci. Lorsem sur iprem. Lorsum sur ipdi, lorsem sur ipci. Lorsum sur iprium, valum sur ipci et, vala sur ipci. Lorsem sur ipci, lorsa sur iprem. Valus sur ipdi. Lorsus sur iprium nunc, valem sur iprium. Valem sur ipdi. Lorsa sur iprium. Lorsum sur iprium. Valem sur ipdi. Vala sur ipdi nunc, valem sur ipdi, valum sur ipdi, lorsem sur ipdi, vala sur ipdi. Valem sur iprem nunc, lorsa sur iprium. Valum sur ipdi et, lorsus sur ipci. Valem sur iprem. Valem sur ipci. Lorsa sur iprium. Lorsem sur ipci, valus sur iprem. Lorsem sur iprem nunc, valus sur iprium.
Answer Preview
Only 39% of students answer this correctly

Did you know?

The immune system needs 9.5 hours of sleep in total darkness to recharge completely.

Did you know?

Human neurons are so small that they require a microscope in order to be seen. However, some neurons can be up to 3 feet long, such as those that extend from the spinal cord to the toes.

Did you know?

If all the neurons in the human body were lined up, they would stretch more than 600 miles.

Did you know?

Human stomach acid is strong enough to dissolve small pieces of metal such as razor blades or staples.

Did you know?

Acetaminophen (Tylenol) in overdose can seriously damage the liver. It should never be taken by people who use alcohol heavily; it can result in severe liver damage and even a condition requiring a liver transplant.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library