This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The correlation between a family's weekly income and the amount they spend on restaurant meals is ... (Read 426 times)

Mimi

Question 1

A consumer group collected information on HDTVs.  They created a linear model to estimate the cost of an HDTV (in $) based on the screen size (in inches).  Which is the most likely value of the slope of the line of best fit?
◦ 70
◦ 7
◦ 700
◦ 0.70
◦ 7000

Question 2

The correlation between a family's weekly income and the amount they spend on restaurant meals is found to be r = 0.30. Which must be true?
I.   Families tend to spend about 30% of their incomes in restaurants.
II.  In general, the higher the income, the more the family spends in restaurants.
III. The line of best fit passes through 30% of the (income, restaurant$) data points.
◦ I, II, and III
◦ III only
◦ II and III only
◦ I only
◦ II only

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by Mimi on Aug 30, 2019

Bigfoot1984

Lorsum iprem. Lorsus sur ipci. Lorsem sur iprem. Lorsum sur ipdi, lorsem sur ipci. Lorsum sur iprium, valum sur ipci et, vala sur ipci. Lorsem sur ipci, lorsa sur iprem. Valus sur ipdi. Lorsus sur iprium nunc, valem sur iprium. Valem sur ipdi. Lorsa sur iprium. Lorsum sur iprium. Valem sur ipdi. Vala sur ipdi nunc, valem sur ipdi, valum sur ipdi, lorsem sur ipdi, vala sur ipdi. Valem sur iprem nunc, lorsa sur iprium. Valum sur ipdi et, lorsus sur ipci. Valem sur iprem. Valem sur ipci. Lorsa sur iprium. Lorsem sur ipci, valus sur iprem. Lorsem sur iprem nunc, valus sur iprium.
Answer Preview
Only 29% of students answer this correctly

Mimi

Reply 2 on: Aug 30, 2019
Wow, this really help

marict

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

In 1835 it was discovered that a disease of silkworms known as muscardine could be transferred from one silkworm to another, and was caused by a fungus.

Did you know?

According to the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences, lung disease is the third leading killer in the United States, responsible for one in seven deaths. It is the leading cause of death among infants under the age of one year.

Did you know?

Asthma attacks and symptoms usually get started by specific triggers (such as viruses, allergies, gases, and air particles). You should talk to your doctor about these triggers and find ways to avoid or get rid of them.

Did you know?

The shortest mature adult human of whom there is independent evidence was Gul Mohammed in India. In 1990, he was measured in New Delhi and stood 22.5 inches tall.

Did you know?

Green tea is able to stop the scent of garlic or onion from causing bad breath.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library