This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Who would diagnostically fit the DSM-5 category of eating conditions not elsewhere classified? a. ... (Read 227 times)

fasfsadfdsfa

Who would diagnostically fit the DSM-5 category of eating conditions not elsewhere classified?

a. Bernadette, who meets all the criteria for anorexia nervosa and is over 25 lbs underweight
  b. Claudia, who engages in binge eating and compensatory activities less than once per week
  c. Darlene, who engages in binge-eating and purging more than once per week
 d. Allegra, who meets all the criteria for anorexia nervosa and does not have regular menses

Question 2

Professor Solomon is investigating the relationship between bipolar I and bipolar II disorders. Based on research that has already been conducted, what will she conclude?

a. There is at least one manic episode in bipolar II, but not in bipolar I.
  b. A diagnosis of Bipolar II does not need a depressive episode.
 c. A diagnosis of Bipolar I does not have to exhibit psychotic symptoms.
  d. There are no clear differences between the two disorders.