This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: If I raise my price by 10 and wind up losing 15 of my customers, is the price elasticity of demand ... (Read 30 times)

fox

Question 1

Think about a destination that you have visited that you especially liked. Describe how it measures up on the four criteria that make a destination great and different.

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

If I raise my price by 10 and wind up losing 15 of my customers, is the price elasticity of demand for my hotel elastic or inelastic?

What will be an ideal response?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

leahchrapun

Answer 1

This question has the intention of encouraging students to recognize that destinations differ across a spectrum that may seem quite wide, but, in fact, can be described and characterized

in systematic ways on the basis of a limited number of dimensions. Understanding this fact should lead to the conclusion that certain characteristics of specific destinations will also attract certain types of travelers that can be described along demographic and psychographic dimensions.

Answer 2

If I increase rates by 10 and lose 15 of my customers, my customers are said to be price elastic or very sensitive to changes in rates.

fox

Reply 2 on: Sep 11, 2019
Gracias!

zacnyjessica

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

The first oncogene was discovered in 1970 and was termed SRC (pronounced "SARK").

Did you know?

The average adult has about 21 square feet of skin.

Did you know?

There are 60,000 miles of blood vessels in every adult human.

Did you know?

Bacteria have been found alive in a lake buried one half mile under ice in Antarctica.

Did you know?

One way to reduce acid reflux is to lose two or three pounds. Most people lose weight in the belly area first when they increase exercise, meaning that heartburn can be reduced quickly by this method.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library