This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: According to the four-part conflict model, computing in a conflict occurs when a person _____. A) ... (Read 45 times)

big1devin

Question 1

According to the four-part conflict model, who among the following is distracting in a conflict?

A) A person who ignores his or her own needs
  B) A person who ignores the conflict's emotional aspects and focuses only on the rational aspects
  C) A person who diverts the attention of the participants from the subject of the conflict
  D) A person who responds in an aggressive manner without acknowledging the needs of the other person
  E) A person who focuses on all four aspects of the conflict model-the you, the me, the context, and the subject-equally

Question 2

According to the four-part conflict model, computing in a conflict occurs when a person _____.

A) ignores his or her own needs
  B) disqualifies the emotional aspects of the conflict and focuses only on the rational aspects
  C) diverts the attention of the participants from the subject of the conflict with behaviors such as laughing or changing the subject
  D) responds in an aggressive manner without acknowledging the needs of the other person
  E) focuses on all four aspects of the conflict model-the you, the me, the context, and the subject-equally