This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Marcy believes that self-disclosing will cause her to lose her sense of mystery and uniqueness. ... (Read 42 times)

beccaep

Question 1

Imagine that you are saying these messages to yourself: Oh, I have that interpersonal test in the morning. I really haven't studied, so maybe I'll skip it. But maybe I won't be able to take a make-up test. I'd better go after all and take my chances. This is an example of which self-perceptions?

A) filters others' statements
  B) moderate self-talk
  C) predicts behavior
  D) influences tone of voice

Question 2

Marcy believes that self-disclosing will cause her to lose her sense of mystery and uniqueness. Marcy's reason for not wanting to self-disclose is linked to her need to:

A) avoid conflict.
  B) maintain her image.
  C) reduce stress.
  D) avoid getting hurt.
  E) protect relationships.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

onowka

beccaep

Reply 2 on: Sep 11, 2019
Gracias!

CAPTAINAMERICA

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

The calories found in one piece of cherry cheesecake could light a 60-watt light bulb for 1.5 hours.

Did you know?

The Food and Drug Administration has approved Risperdal, an adult antipsychotic drug, for the symptomatic treatment of irritability in children and adolescents with autism. The approval is the first for the use of a drug to treat behaviors associated with autism in children. These behaviors are included under the general heading of irritability and include aggression, deliberate self-injury, and temper tantrums.

Did you know?

Women are 50% to 75% more likely than men to experience an adverse drug reaction.

Did you know?

When intravenous medications are involved in adverse drug events, their harmful effects may occur more rapidly, and be more severe than errors with oral medications. This is due to the direct administration into the bloodstream.

Did you know?

Autoimmune diseases occur when the immune system destroys its own healthy tissues. When this occurs, white blood cells cannot distinguish between pathogens and normal cells.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library