This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The southern part of Ireland gained its independence a. when the English leadership under ... (Read 18 times)

tatyanajohnson

Question 1

Which of the following is true of the Miami Indians?

a. They were able to prevent the removal of their people to reservations because of their successfulassimilat ion into American culture.
 b. Many members of the Miami nation eluded the federal troops sent to forcibly remove them to IndianCountry.
 c. The Miami Indians were subjected to a brutal massacre at the hands of the United States Army.
  d. The Miami nation was wiped out due to a smallpox epidemic.

Question 2

The southern part of Ireland gained its independence

a. when the English leadership under Gladstone was pressured by the Fenians in the 1880s.
  b. by siding with the Germans in World War I.
  c. when the rebellion in Dublin, called the Easter Rebellion, succeeded in 1916.
  d. when Lloyd George negotiated a settlement to divide Ireland after World War I.
  e. none of the above

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

ashely1112

tatyanajohnson

Reply 2 on: Sep 12, 2019
:D TYSM

scikid

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

The calories found in one piece of cherry cheesecake could light a 60-watt light bulb for 1.5 hours.

Did you know?

The average human gut is home to perhaps 500 to 1,000 different species of bacteria.

Did you know?

For high blood pressure (hypertension), a new class of drug, called a vasopeptidase blocker (inhibitor), has been developed. It decreases blood pressure by simultaneously dilating the peripheral arteries and increasing the body's loss of salt.

Did you know?

About 3.2 billion people, nearly half the world population, are at risk for malaria. In 2015, there are about 214 million malaria cases and an estimated 438,000 malaria deaths.

Did you know?

Vampire bats have a natural anticoagulant in their saliva that permits continuous bleeding after they painlessly open a wound with their incisors. This capillary blood does not cause any significant blood loss to their victims.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library