This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The philosophical efforts of which of the following adapted Aristotle's thought to Christian ... (Read 28 times)

Davideckstein7

Question 1

Which of the following was a feature of the Duke's Laws?

a. Dutch residents were allowed to keep their long-standing legal practices even though New Netherland wasunder English rule.
 b. They made the Church of England the established church in New Netherland.
  c. They provided a representative assembly for New Netherland's inhabitants.
  d. They voided land titles issued by the Dutch.

Question 2

The philosophical efforts of which of the following adapted Aristotle's thought to Christian beliefs?

a. Augustine
  b. Pope Gregory I
  c. Thomas Aquinas
  d. Pico
  e. Erasmus

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

xiazhe

Davideckstein7

Reply 2 on: Sep 12, 2019
Gracias!

isabelt_18

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Malaria mortality rates are falling. Increased malaria prevention and control measures have greatly improved these rates. Since 2000, malaria mortality rates have fallen globally by 60% among all age groups, and by 65% among children under age 5.

Did you know?

Amphetamine poisoning can cause intravascular coagulation, circulatory collapse, rhabdomyolysis, ischemic colitis, acute psychosis, hyperthermia, respiratory distress syndrome, and pericarditis.

Did you know?

Most fungi that pathogenically affect humans live in soil. If a person is not healthy, has an open wound, or is immunocompromised, a fungal infection can be very aggressive.

Did you know?

Human stomach acid is strong enough to dissolve small pieces of metal such as razor blades or staples.

Did you know?

Medications that are definitely not safe to take when breastfeeding include radioactive drugs, antimetabolites, some cancer (chemotherapy) agents, bromocriptine, ergotamine, methotrexate, and cyclosporine.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library