This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The obsessive thought that if I have unwanted thoughts of harming others, then I must be a latent ... (Read 36 times)

stephzh

The obsessive thought that if I have unwanted thoughts of harming others, then I must be a latent psychopath, is an example of which type of 'faulty appraisal'?

a) Over-importance of thoughts
  b) Thought-action fusion
  c) Ego-dystonicity
  d) Catastrophic misinterpretation of significance

Question 2

If someone meets the general criteria for schizophrenia but not the specific criteria for any of the three subtypes, they are deemed:

a) To not have schizophrenia
  b) To have disorganized schizophrenia
  c) To have generalized schizophrenia
  d) To have undifferentiated schizophrenia

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

iman

Answer to Question 1

d

Answer to Question 2

d

stephzh

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

aliotak

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Between 1999 and 2012, American adults with high total cholesterol decreased from 18.3% to 12.9%

Did you know?

Most childhood vaccines are 90–99% effective in preventing disease. Side effects are rarely serious.

Did you know?

Drugs are in development that may cure asthma and hay fever once and for all. They target leukotrienes, which are known to cause tightening of the air passages in the lungs and increase mucus productions in nasal passages.

Did you know?

Famous people who died from poisoning or drug overdose include, Adolf Hitler, Socrates, Juan Ponce de Leon, Marilyn Monroe, Judy Garland, and John Belushi.

Did you know?

In 1835 it was discovered that a disease of silkworms known as muscardine could be transferred from one silkworm to another, and was caused by a fungus.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library