This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Sharon's 46-year-old husband suffered a traumatic brain injury in an automobile accident. What ... (Read 140 times)

humphriesbr@me.com

Sharon's 46-year-old husband suffered a traumatic brain injury in an automobile accident. What information about brain plasticity can you provide to Sharon?
◦ Brain plasticity is restricted to early childhood, when the brain is forming many new synapses.
◦ At older ages, specialized brain structures are in place, and after injury they cannot reorganize.
◦ Adults with brain injuries rarely show deficits in spatial skills, even if language development is impaired.
◦ Though far more limited than in early childhood, reorganization in the brain can occur in adulthood.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by humphriesbr@me.com on Jun 25, 2020

cassie_ragen

Lorsum iprem. Lorsus sur ipci. Lorsem sur iprem. Lorsum sur ipdi, lorsem sur ipci. Lorsum sur iprium, valum sur ipci et, vala sur ipci. Lorsem sur ipci, lorsa sur iprem. Valus sur ipdi. Lorsus sur iprium nunc, valem sur iprium. Valem sur ipdi. Lorsa sur iprium. Lorsum sur iprium. Valem sur ipdi. Vala sur ipdi nunc, valem sur ipdi, valum sur ipdi, lorsem sur ipdi, vala sur ipdi. Valem sur iprem nunc, lorsa sur iprium. Valum sur ipdi et, lorsus sur ipci. Valem sur iprem. Valem sur ipci. Lorsa sur iprium. Lorsem sur ipci, valus sur iprem. Lorsem sur iprem nunc, valus sur iprium.
Answer Preview
Only 50% of students answer this correctly

humphriesbr@me.com

Reply 2 on: Jun 25, 2020
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

ktidd

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

As many as 20% of Americans have been infected by the fungus known as Histoplasmosis. While most people are asymptomatic or only have slight symptoms, infection can progress to a rapid and potentially fatal superinfection.

Did you know?

Alzheimer's disease affects only about 10% of people older than 65 years of age. Most forms of decreased mental function and dementia are caused by disuse (letting the mind get lazy).

Did you know?

More than 20 million Americans cite use of marijuana within the past 30 days, according to the National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH). More than 8 million admit to using it almost every day.

Did you know?

According to the CDC, approximately 31.7% of the U.S. population has high low-density lipoprotein (LDL) or "bad cholesterol" levels.

Did you know?

To prove that stomach ulcers were caused by bacteria and not by stress, a researcher consumed an entire laboratory beaker full of bacterial culture. After this, he did indeed develop stomach ulcers, and won the Nobel Prize for his discovery.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library