Author Question: Research on the effectiveness of antidepressants for the treatment of childhood depression A) ... (Read 64 times)

bobthebuilder

Research on the effectiveness of antidepressants for the treatment of childhood depression

A) suggests that children experience more side effects from these medications than adults.
  B) indicates that there is not a biological basis for childhood depression.
  C) demonstrates that drugs are just as effective as therapy.
  D) has been inconclusive.

Question 2

Juliet is a depressed child. When she wins a prize at school for her art project, how is she likely to explain
  it?

A) I was the best. B) I worked hard.
  C) I got lucky. D) My teacher likes me.

234sdffa

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

C

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Aspirin may benefit 11 different cancers, including those of the colon, pancreas, lungs, prostate, breasts, and leukemia.

Did you know?

Opium has influenced much of the world's most popular literature. The following authors were all opium users, of varying degrees: Lewis Carroll, Charles, Dickens, Arthur Conan Doyle, and Oscar Wilde.

Did you know?

Most fungi that pathogenically affect humans live in soil. If a person is not healthy, has an open wound, or is immunocompromised, a fungal infection can be very aggressive.

Did you know?

In women, pharmacodynamic differences include increased sensitivity to (and increased effectiveness of) beta-blockers, opioids, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, and typical antipsychotics.

Did you know?

Though “Krazy Glue” or “Super Glue” has the ability to seal small wounds, it is not recommended for this purpose since it contains many substances that should not enter the body through the skin, and may be harmful.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library