Author Question: Suppose that, using linkage analysis, a researcher finds that family members with a high likelihood ... (Read 29 times)

jc611

Suppose that, using linkage analysis, a researcher finds that family members with a high likelihood of
  developing depression also are very likely to be of below average height. This would mean

A) having depression causes people not to grow as tall as they would if they didn't have depression.
  B) the gene for depression is probably located near the gene for height.
  C) being short is a contributory factor for depression.
  D) height and depression are probably caused by the same gene.

Question 2

Which of the following is NOT one of the benefits that those with GAD commonly believe they derive
  from worrying?

A) If I worry about it now, I won't be as upset when it happens.
  B) If I worry about it, I won't have to think about other things that are even worse.
  C) If I worry about it, it is less likely to happen.
  D) If I worry about it, I'll be more prepared when it does happen.

frankwu0507

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

A