Author Question: What is the most common type of hallucination that occurs in schizophrenia? a) visual b) tactile ... (Read 21 times)

What is the most common type of hallucination that occurs in schizophrenia?

a) visual
  b) tactile
  c) auditory
  d) olfactory

Question 2

At a cocktail party, you become involved in a conversation involving sexual behavior. As you learn, some of the guests are sadomasochists. Your curiosity gets the better of you and you ask one of them to describe his views on his sexual interests.

Which of the following are you likely to hear in response to your question?
   a) My sexual interests are natural and have been present since I was a child.
   b) I recognize that genetic factors are responsible for my sexual interests and I do resist them.
   c) As a result of sexual abuse early in my life I now seek sexual outlets that involve pain and suffering because it is all I know.
   d) My confusion over sexual orientation has led me to investigate a wide variety of sexual outlets until I find that one that fits me best.

zogaridan

Answer to Question 1

c

Answer to Question 2

a