This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: How do ratings by lay professionals using the Diagnostic Interview Schedule compare to ratings by ... (Read 67 times)

HCHenry

How do ratings by lay professionals using the Diagnostic Interview Schedule compare to ratings by professionals using the same tool?

a) Lay professionals and professionals agree.
   b) Lay professionals underestimate problems.
   c) Lay professionals are generally unreliable raters.
   d) Lay professionals tend to overestimate problems.

Question 2

A newly admitted patient at a psychiatric hospital is being administered
  a battery of psychological tests. Before each test is administered, he wants a description of the activities he will be asked to engage in during the test.

If the next test to be administered is the Bender Visual-Motor Gestalt Test, what is
  the psychologist likely to say?
   a) You will be asked to look at some pictures and tell me what you see.
   b) You will be asked to look at some drawings and use blocks to make similar figures.
   c) You will be asked to look at some geometric figures and then draw what
   you have seen.
   d) You will be asked to watch me as I illustrate some motor movements and then I will ask you to do what I just did.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

scrocafella

Answer to Question 1

You are a life saver.

Answer to Question 2

Please could you help me with another one. Thank you

HCHenry

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
Wow, this really help

Zebsrer

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Today, nearly 8 out of 10 pregnant women living with HIV (about 1.1 million), receive antiretrovirals.

Did you know?

In the ancient and medieval periods, dysentery killed about ? of all babies before they reach 12 months of age. The disease was transferred through contaminated drinking water, because there was no way to adequately dispose of sewage, which contaminated the water.

Did you know?

According to animal studies, the typical American diet is damaging to the liver and may result in allergies, low energy, digestive problems, and a lack of ability to detoxify harmful substances.

Did you know?

Drug-induced pharmacodynamic effects manifested in older adults include drug-induced renal toxicity, which can be a major factor when these adults are experiencing other kidney problems.

Did you know?

More than 150,000 Americans killed by cardiovascular disease are younger than the age of 65 years.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library