This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: An analysis of brief psychodynamic psychotherapy found that a. there is great promise in it for ... (Read 12 times)

Alygatorr01285

An analysis of brief psychodynamic psychotherapy found that

a. there is great promise in it for borderline personality disorder.
  b. results of this therapy are largely unsuccessful.
  c. those that stress traditional psychoanalytic principles have the highest degree of success.
  d. the interpersonal forms of treatment are among the least useful.

Question 2

She seems well adjusted to school and participates in different after school
  activities and sports. However, her behavior has recently become a source of concern.

For example, when playing soccer, Sarah has at times stopped abruptly, screaming
  and squirming, with a locked-up body for 2-3 minutes, frightening other children.
  When asked about it, Sarah appeared frightened and on one occasion explained: I
  think I have heart disease, and the running caused my heart to stop beating This
  suggests that Sarah may be suffering from:
  a. Posttraumatic stress disorder
  b. Separation anxiety disorder
  c. Agoraphobia
  d. Panic disorder
  e. Generalized anxiety disorder

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

tsternbergh47

Answer to Question 1

a. there is great promise in it for borderline personality disorder.

Answer to Question 2

D

Alygatorr01285

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
:D TYSM

skipfourms123

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

The eye muscles are the most active muscles in the whole body. The external muscles that move the eyes are the strongest muscles in the human body for the job they have to do. They are 100 times more powerful than they need to be.

Did you know?

Patients who cannot swallow may receive nutrition via a parenteral route—usually, a catheter is inserted through the chest into a large vein going into the heart.

Did you know?

About 600,000 particles of skin are shed every hour by each human. If you live to age 70 years, you have shed 105 pounds of dead skin.

Did you know?

Since 1988, the CDC has reported a 99% reduction in bacterial meningitis caused by Haemophilus influenzae, due to the introduction of the vaccine against it.

Did you know?

Liver spots have nothing whatsoever to do with the liver. They are a type of freckles commonly seen in older adults who have been out in the sun without sufficient sunscreen.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library