This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Ricky goes on a disastrous date. Afterwards he says I really messed it up. My problem is that I ... (Read 29 times)

BrownTown3

Ricky goes on a disastrous date. Afterwards he says I really messed it up. My problem is that
   I don't know how to make small talk with women His statements reflect a(n) ______
   attribution.

a. global c. external
   b. specific d. unstable

Question 2

Compared to non-Hispanic White Americans, African Americans are ______ likely to
   develop alcohol abuse or dependence, and are ______ likely to develop cirrhosis.

a. less, less c. more, less
   b. less, more d. more, more

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Athena23

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

B

BrownTown3

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
Wow, this really help

Dominic

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Most women experience menopause in their 50s. However, in 1994, an Italian woman gave birth to a baby boy when she was 61 years old.

Did you know?

Congestive heart failure is a serious disorder that carries a reduced life expectancy. Heart failure is usually a chronic illness, and it may worsen with infection or other physical stressors.

Did you know?

Critical care patients are twice as likely to receive the wrong medication. Of these errors, 20% are life-threatening, and 42% require additional life-sustaining treatments.

Did you know?

Intradermal injections are somewhat difficult to correctly administer because the skin layers are so thin that it is easy to accidentally punch through to the deeper subcutaneous layer.

Did you know?

Your heart beats over 36 million times a year.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library