This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: When configuring a switch to connect to a router that is being configured with a ROAS configuration, ... (Read 92 times)

jon_i

Question 1

If configuring a layer 3 EtherChannel using two physical interfaces, how many different times must the no switchport command be configured?
◦ 1
◦ 2
◦ 3
◦ Never

Question 2

When configuring a switch to connect to a router that is being configured with a ROAS configuration, which Cisco IOS command must be entered on the interface to ensure that the link forms a trunk?
switchport mode trunk
switchport mode dynamic desirable
switchport mode access
switchport mode trunk router

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by jon_i on Nov 24, 2021

abctaiwan

Lorsum iprem. Lorsus sur ipci. Lorsem sur iprem. Lorsum sur ipdi, lorsem sur ipci. Lorsum sur iprium, valum sur ipci et, vala sur ipci. Lorsem sur ipci, lorsa sur iprem. Valus sur ipdi. Lorsus sur iprium nunc, valem sur iprium. Valem sur ipdi. Lorsa sur iprium. Lorsum sur iprium. Valem sur ipdi. Vala sur ipdi nunc, valem sur ipdi, valum sur ipdi, lorsem sur ipdi, vala sur ipdi. Valem sur iprem nunc, lorsa sur iprium. Valum sur ipdi et, lorsus sur ipci. Valem sur iprem. Valem sur ipci. Lorsa sur iprium. Lorsem sur ipci, valus sur iprem. Lorsem sur iprem nunc, valus sur iprium.
Answer Preview
Only 39% of students answer this correctly

jon_i

Reply 2 on: Nov 24, 2021
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

TheDev123

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

When blood is deoxygenated and flowing back to the heart through the veins, it is dark reddish-blue in color. Blood in the arteries that is oxygenated and flowing out to the body is bright red. Whereas arterial blood comes out in spurts, venous blood flows.

Did you know?

Congestive heart failure is a serious disorder that carries a reduced life expectancy. Heart failure is usually a chronic illness, and it may worsen with infection or other physical stressors.

Did you know?

If you could remove all of your skin, it would weigh up to 5 pounds.

Did you know?

Hyperthyroidism leads to an increased rate of metabolism and affects about 1% of women but only 0.1% of men. For most people, this increased metabolic rate causes the thyroid gland to become enlarged (known as a goiter).

Did you know?

Approximately 15–25% of recognized pregnancies end in miscarriage. However, many miscarriages often occur before a woman even knows she is pregnant.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library