This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Nedu meets a woman at a party who asks him if he would like to go back to her place. Which of the ... (Read 42 times)

jerry coleman

Nedu meets a woman at a party who asks him if he would like to go back to her place. Which of the following is NOT an example of a response according to the three-step approach to saying no outlined in your text?

A) Thanks for asking
  B) I'm just not sure _________ I'm kind of seeing someone right now.
  C) No, I'm going right home after the party.
  D) I would like to see you again, just not tonight. Here's my number_________ are you free for dinner tomorrow?

Question 2

With respect to saying no in relationships, the authors of your text would say _________

A) if we are really committed, and it is not a moral or legal issue, then we should comply although we really don't want to.
  B) we should avoid saying no because the other person may feel hurt.
  C) this is usually not a significant source of anxiety for most people.
  D) if a person wants to say no and doesn't, it may create such negative feelings that the resulting shared activity is not pleasurable for either party.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

ririgirl15

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

D

jerry coleman

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
Gracias!

scikid

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

In the ancient and medieval periods, dysentery killed about ? of all babies before they reach 12 months of age. The disease was transferred through contaminated drinking water, because there was no way to adequately dispose of sewage, which contaminated the water.

Did you know?

Urine turns bright yellow if larger than normal amounts of certain substances are consumed; one of these substances is asparagus.

Did you know?

People about to have surgery must tell their health care providers about all supplements they take.

Did you know?

The toxic levels for lithium carbonate are close to the therapeutic levels. Signs of toxicity include fine hand tremor, polyuria, mild thirst, nausea, general discomfort, diarrhea, vomiting, drowsiness, muscular weakness, lack of coordination, ataxia, giddiness, tinnitus, and blurred vision.

Did you know?

As the western states of America were settled, pioneers often had to drink rancid water from ponds and other sources. This often resulted in chronic diarrhea, causing many cases of dehydration and death that could have been avoided if clean water had been available.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library