Author Question: I believed that because sexual organs were designed only for procreation, sex for any other purpose ... (Read 484 times)

cookcarl

I believed that because sexual organs were designed only for procreation, sex for any other purpose was a crime against nature. Who was I?

A) Martin Luther
  B) Thomas Aquinas
  C) Mary Wollstonecraft
  D) Aphroditie

Question 2

I believed that lust was the original sin, and sex should take place only within marriage, only in the man-on-top position, and only for the purpose of procreation. Who was I?

A) John Calvin
  B) Betty Friedan
  C) Alfred Kinsey
  D) Augustine

Bison

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

D

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

Autoimmune diseases occur when the immune system destroys its own healthy tissues. When this occurs, white blood cells cannot distinguish between pathogens and normal cells.

Did you know?

The first monoclonal antibodies were made exclusively from mouse cells. Some are now fully human, which means they are likely to be safer and may be more effective than older monoclonal antibodies.

Did you know?

The horizontal fraction bar was introduced by the Arabs.

Did you know?

Approximately 25% of all reported medication errors result from some kind of name confusion.

Did you know?

Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus or MRSA was discovered in 1961 in the United Kingdom. It if often referred to as a superbug. MRSA infections cause more deaths in the United States every year than AIDS.

Methicilli ...

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library