This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: In Milgram's studies of obedience, participants were ordered to give consistently wrong answers to ... (Read 80 times)

bucstennis@aim.com

In Milgram's studies of obedience, participants were ordered to give consistently wrong answers to simple questions.

A) True.
  B) False.

Question 2

Play the role of a psychologist who utilizes cognitive-behavioral therapy (CBT). About which of the following remarks by your client are you LEAST likely to ask for clarification?

A) I have been really tired lately.
  B) I am lazy.
  C) No one will ever ask me out on a date.
  D) I know everyone hates me.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

dawsa925

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

B

bucstennis@aim.com

Reply 2 on: Jun 22, 2018
Wow, this really help

amit

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Your chance of developing a kidney stone is 1 in 10. In recent years, approximately 3.7 million people in the United States were diagnosed with a kidney disease.

Did you know?

Patients who have been on total parenteral nutrition for more than a few days may need to have foods gradually reintroduced to give the digestive tract time to start working again.

Did you know?

Thyroid conditions cause a higher risk of fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome.

Did you know?

Parkinson's disease is both chronic and progressive. This means that it persists over a long period of time and that its symptoms grow worse over time.

Did you know?

After a vasectomy, it takes about 12 ejaculations to clear out sperm that were already beyond the blocked area.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library