Author Question: How do I state the domain of a function and the domain of its derivative? (Read 1174 times)

Jones

Given the original function 7t-4t^2 and its derivative 7-8t, how do i state the domain of the function and domain of the derivative? I'd appreciate any help, thanks.

curlz

The domain for both the function and its derivative is: any t

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

federox

All real numbers exist for the given function and first derivative.  Don't be scared when answering the question!  If the function is polynomial, then all real x values must exist!

I hope this helps!

Did you know?

It is believed that the Incas used anesthesia. Evidence supports the theory that shamans chewed cocoa leaves and drilled holes into the heads of patients (letting evil spirits escape), spitting into the wounds they made. The mixture of cocaine, saliva, and resin numbed the site enough to allow hours of drilling.

Did you know?

Acetaminophen (Tylenol) in overdose can seriously damage the liver. It should never be taken by people who use alcohol heavily; it can result in severe liver damage and even a condition requiring a liver transplant.

Did you know?

The longest a person has survived after a heart transplant is 24 years.

Did you know?

Less than one of every three adults with high LDL cholesterol has the condition under control. Only 48.1% with the condition are being treated for it.

Did you know?

Today, nearly 8 out of 10 pregnant women living with HIV (about 1.1 million), receive antiretrovirals.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library