This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Children who report, I am unhappy a lot, or I worry a lot, are evidencing __________ behavioral ... (Read 58 times)

Diane

Children who report, I am unhappy a lot, or I worry a lot, are evidencing __________ behavioral problems associated with emotional or psychological problems.

a. unresolved b. internalizing
 c. externalizing d. overt

Question 2

The process by which society influences members to internalize attitudes and expectations is called __________.

Fill in the blank(s) with correct word

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

fraziera112

Answer to Question 1

b

Answer to Question 2

socialization

Diane

Reply 2 on: Jun 18, 2018
Excellent

ecabral0

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Pubic lice (crabs) are usually spread through sexual contact. You cannot catch them by using a public toilet.

Did you know?

The strongest synthetic topical retinoid drug available, tazarotene, is used to treat sun-damaged skin, acne, and psoriasis.

Did you know?

Common abbreviations that cause medication errors include U (unit), mg (milligram), QD (every day), SC (subcutaneous), TIW (three times per week), D/C (discharge or discontinue), HS (at bedtime or "hours of sleep"), cc (cubic centimeters), and AU (each ear).

Did you know?

One way to reduce acid reflux is to lose two or three pounds. Most people lose weight in the belly area first when they increase exercise, meaning that heartburn can be reduced quickly by this method.

Did you know?

In women, pharmacodynamic differences include increased sensitivity to (and increased effectiveness of) beta-blockers, opioids, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, and typical antipsychotics.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library